At iHeart Ltd we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide products and services you have requested from us. We will never sell your data on to third parties. Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), which comes into place from May 2018, we are required to inform you as to the lawful basis under which we process your personal data.
References to you imply the person whose personal information we collect, use and process. This includes anyone who visits our websites, contacts us in relation with the purchase of a website and/or goods or services we provide, or otherwise interacts with us (e.g. contact enquiry form).
We may track your interactions with iHeart Ltd via e-mail and text activity and record phone calls for quality and training purposes. For further information please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
References to our website implies any website owned and operated by or on behalf of iHeart Ltd .
Your personal information will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 up to the 24th May 2018 and going forward, the EU General Data Protection Regulations (collectively referenced as the Data Protection Legislation) and other applicable law and regulation.
Who are iHeart Ltd?
We are a team of marketing experts providing individuals and business owners the opportunity to grow their businesses online with the use of online marketing and social media.
Information we may collect
Information we may collect about you includes your name, date of birth, address, contact details (including email and phone numbers), website details, purchase history and data collected as part of any application or payment. This information is referred to as personal information.
Several different methods by which we may collect your personal information include:
• Information collected through forms completed both in person or on our Website.
• A copy of your driving licence or ID when we submit your social profiles for verification.
• When you enquire or purchase goods/services we collect personal information to respond to your enquiry and process your purchase.
• Information of transactions you have processed with us including services and purchases of websites and other goods.
• Information contained in and records of communication between us including emails, text messages, letters and recorded phone calls.
• Records of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address and the resources that you access.
• Your marketing preferences.
Processing personal information
We use your personal information in relation to our business activities. In particular, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
• To respond to your query regarding the possible purchase of goods or services.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contract between you and us including the purchase of websites and provision of services, and to respond to query from you regarding those such contract.
• To manage and administer the relationship between you and us.
• To obtain feedback from you regarding us.
• To provide you with reminders regarding your website including, for example, when your website is due to for renewal (domain + hosting).
• To provide you with information about website updates, services, promotions and offers that may be of interest to you.
• Contact you via digital methods such as e-mails, Whatsapp and SMS.
Our lawful basis for processing personal data
At iHeart Ltd we may lawfully process your personal data under one of three options:
• Art. 6 (1) (a) Consent: In circumstances where you have provided us with a freely given, informed and specific choice to allow iHeart Ltd to process your data, consent will be the lawful basis under which we process your data.
• Art. 6 (1) (b) Contract: If you have entered or are in the process of entering into a contract with iHeart Ltd, your personal data may be processed if it is necessary for performance of the contract or is in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
• Art. 6 (1) (f) Legitimate interest: If you have completed or negotiated a sale with iHeart Ltd, you may have your personal data processed for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by iHeart Ltd or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data.
o To balance your fundamental rights and freedoms with iHeart Ltd commercial interests, you will be informed that you may receive marketing communications for similar products and services at the point enquiry or purchase and will be given the ability to opt-out of further processing at any subsequent point in the relationship by visiting www.heartcms.com/opt-out. You may also call us or contact our Data Protection Team who will complete the online opt-out for you.
Sharing personal data
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in connection with our business activities, including in the following circumstances:
• To third parties that provide services to us such as marketing activities.
• To external organisations for the purposes of detecting and preventing fraud and criminal activities.
• To third party finance companies for the purposes of them providing you with finance. These organisations may carry out credit checks and may disclose your data to credit reference agencies for that purpose.
• To third party providers of insurance products if you take up the option of purchasing one of those products.
• We may pass your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the terms of any agreements we have with or otherwise concerning you or to protect our rights, property or safety or those of our customers, employees or other third parties.
• We may pass your personal information to the relevant hosting/domain provider relating to your website. They may contact you directly regarding your website and to obtain feedback and/or to provide offers.
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you have several rights available to you in respect of your personal information. These are the rights to:
• Request copies of your data.
• Rectification of your data.
• Erasure of your data.
• Object to us or restrict the processing of your data.
• Where our systems allow, give electronic access to copies of your data in a digital format.
Except as required by law, we will not use or disclose your personal information for any purpose for which you have not given us your consent or have requested to no longer be communicated to on a legitimate interest basis. If you object or ask to restrict the processing of your data, you agree that despite this we may continue to use the personal information previously provided to us to the extent that we are contractually obligated to do so and to the extent necessary to enforce any contractual obligations you may have, for example a financial agreement.
We retain your personal information for seven years from the point of purchasing a website from us, or two years from the point of last communication. We take steps to ensure any business we work with has security protocols and policies in place to manage and record your data privacy and preferences correctly and that your data is stored securely. The security of your data is paramount. Documentation can be supplied on request from by contact us, details of whom can be found below.
iHeart Ltd reserves the right to update or amend this data privacy notice in line with customer feedback or updates in legislation and it will be published at www.heartcms.com
September 17, 2018
Earlier this year, Instagram announced that they would be updating the algorithm to make it appear more chronological. In the past few days, Instagram has announced how they organise our feeds. We know, Instagram can be crucial for your business, so knowing how the algorithm works could do wonders for your social media marketing. Your…
September 11, 2018
The growing age of social media has seen vast improvements in how we can utilise it for businesses. This can be anything from the theme of your bio, stories and highlights on Instagram, to backlinks on Facebook and YouTube. But something you may be missing is mastering hashtags for SEO. An Instagram post with at…
September 5, 2018
We have become an age where we check our phones all day, doing emails in bed, stare at computers all hours and stay up late mindlessly scrolling through social media. We are barraged with advertising, news, updates and work all day, every day. There is a huge noise that is now spread across social media,…